06 December 2010

Christmas Inventory

I have four complete Santa Outfits and one top. One suit is velvet. I have to charge extra for it to get it dry cleaned ($35), sometimes when little ones sit on Santa's lap they get excited and pee on him. If that does not occur then I won't need to clean the outfit. ($20)
The suits are large enough to fit over coats. One suit is large enough to put twins in to make a two headed Santa if you prefer. (It makes a fun Christmas card!) My nephews looked great.
Sets include:
beards & wigs
gloves - black or white
belts
bells
nice boot covers and
3 Santa bags s. Santa

I just got a nice Mrs. Santa cape with hood, lined with white trim. I have white peasant tops, red skirts, Christmas aprons, mop caps & a white wig to complete a Mrs. Santa outfit.
I have a Frosty the Snowman suit that would be fun to wear with hat and no button nose.
You could use the Santa tops & hat to make a Grinch outfit. I have some green fuzzy gloves. I suppose you could do green sweat pants for the legs. Maybe we could come up with something.
I have a nice black Victorian coat (XL) with small over cape & top hat that would work for Scrooge. I can do a tux shirt and vest underneath too.
I have lots of skirts and capes for female Victorian carolers.
You can get reindeer antlers & elf hats at the local dollar store.
I have three sets of long red underwear if you need them for a skit.
For Santa's elves, I have colorful pirate shirts we could use with a bright sash and I might have some elf hats, we can add bells. I have velvet jackets that would work for females.
I'll have to watch the Santa Claus again and see what I have that would work.






No comments:

Post a Comment