05 September 2013

Percy Jackson Costume Ideas

                                         Greek Myths 
                       for more ideas see rickriorden.com

Sz L, I can take it in and hem it up, needs Greek sash on shoulder
   I have 3 classic white Greek dresses, one gold dress, green grad robe, purple grad robe and black death costume robes in various sizes. 

   Zeus ~ dark blue pinstriped suit sz 33 chest   need neatly trimmed grey beard, stormy eyes
Symbol: very large lightning bolt

   Poseidon ~ Hawaiian shirt, khaki shorts, leather sandals
Symbol: trident     I have a trident.

Demeter ~ simple dresses of green or gold
Symbol: torch      I have a torch

Ares ~ I have a black leather duster. You provide black jeans, red muscle shirt and red wraparound glasses. And own motorcycle…stinking attitude 
Symbol: bloody spear (I have a spear, we would have to add the blood/ I mean paint)

   Artemis ~ dresses in white or silver, I have a bow and arrow

   Hephaestus ~ jumpsuit with oil and grime, black beard      I have a jumpsuit we can add the grime and a hammer.
Symbol: anvil, hammer

   Hermes ~ jogging clothes, winged shoes, cell phone that turns into caduceus 
Caduceus- winged staff with two snakes named George and Martha

   Dionysus ~ leopard skin shirt, walking shorts, purple socks and sandals
I have a white robe with purple sash, grape leaf crown OR black robe with purple sash
Formal black suit, violet dress shirt with deep purple tie (pg. 339 Battle)

   Hades ~ I have the claw finger nail in the movie, and black leather vest. We can get a long sleeved black t shirt and cut it OR I have 
Black death robes and a crown of braided gold  (we could draw tormented faces on black robe)

Janus ~ NY city doorman, 2 faces     use own face and mask…

Iris ~ white dress with rainbow sash

Argus ~   chauffeur’s uniform, eye stickers on hands, face and neck      I have a chauffeur's cap.

Medusa ~ I have a black roman goddess costume with snake bracelets, earrings and a snake ring.  

Tantalus ~ threadbare orange prisoner’s jumpsuit, 0001 over pocket, bad hair day, hungry all the time 

3 white sleeveless dresses, minus collar is a Roman dress

Tantalus, just needs 0001 

No comments:

Post a Comment